This is such a fast and refreshing summer salad, perfect for hot nights. This would be positively delicious with grilled fish, some homemade bread and a white sangria. But hey, eaten on its own, sitting on your couch with a seltzer water is darn good too.
Watermelon, Feta & Arugula Salad
- 2 cups of ripe watermelon, cubed
- 1 oz lite feta, crumbled
- 2 stalks of arugula, julienne
- 1 tbs lime juice
- freshly ground pepper
1. Cut watermelon into bite-sized cubes.
2. Add to medium-sized bowl with feta, arugula and black pepper.
3. Give it a stir to combine.
4. Add lime juice.
5. Dive in.
It took me longer to write this post than it took me to make this salad. Happy Salad Eating.